BE Recruitment would like to make all our clients aware of the steps we are now taking and what processes and procedures we now have in place in to protect our staff and temporary workers whilst also providing a professional service to all our loyal customers.
We are following guidance provided by the government, working closely with our customers, suppliers and temporary workforce to ensure that collectively we do everything possible to help the country in these challenging times.
- Business as usual regarding the supply of temporary staff to our customers.
- BE Recruitment’s office is now closed to all visitors.
- All non-essential site / customer visits will be cancelled in accordance with
- Internal staff where possible will be working from home.
- All temporary worker registrations will be completed via our compliant
online application form, aiding us to maintain worker availability.
- We are sending regular communications to our temporary workers
regarding the changing guidelines and good hygiene practices.
We have plans in place to respond as the situation develops and we are working every day to meet the changing nature of the impact of this pandemic.
We thank you for your continued support and cooperation in these challenging times, further updates will be sent in due course.