BE Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer on a permanent contract for our clients flagship site in Kettering.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established automotive company on a permanent basis
As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for Product Quality and the resolution of Plant Quality issues, both external & internal, involving liaison with Customers and Supplier representatives and internal departments as appropriate, to ensure timely resolution of concerns as well as responsible for stopping production if appropriate during investigations.
The duties of the Quality Engineer are as follows:
- Perform Audits in line with the company Audit Timing Plan
- Monitoring and ensuring customer complaints are dealt with in a timely manner
- Liaising with customer and supplier representatives to understand the requirements, issues and standards
- Liaising with customers in order to co-ordinate the requirements with sales, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, logistics and accounts
- Taking part in quality and productivity continuous improvements
- Involvement in APQP/Control Plan/FMEA/Calibration/QMS/PPAP
- NVQ Level 4 Qualification in an Automotive Context is essential
- NVQ Level 5 Qualification in an Automotive Context would be Desirable
Skills and Experience
- NVQ Level 4 Activities in an Automotive Context over a two year period is essential
- NVQ Level 5 Activities in an Automotive Context over a two year period would be Desirable
- Monday to Thursday from 8am to 5pm and Friday from 8am to 2pm
- Between £40,000 per annum
If the above sound interesting please apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.