BE Recruitment are excited to be partnering with an agricultural company on the outskirts on Swindon!
Our client are currently recruiting for multiple LGVC Class 2 Drivers to carry out day distribution work paying up to £16.00 per hour!
This is a day shift position offering long term work (4-5 months) with the opportunity to go permanent after a successful trial period! Upon starting with this prestigious customer, the new candidate will be accompanied by an experienced member of staff for the first week whilst they get used to the locations and the product.
Benefits of the Class 2 Driver role:
- Monday to Friday
- £14.50 – £16.00 per hour
- Opportunity to go permanent after a successful trial period.
- 28 days paid annual leave – If chosen
- Long term booking
- On-site parking
- Refer a friend bonus available.
Rates of pay and hours for Class 2 Driver
- £14.50 – £16.00 PER HOUR
- Start times available between 06.00am – 07.00am
- No weekend work – unless chosen as optional overtime
- Full UK driving licence.
- CPC card.
- Tacho card.
- MAXIMUM OF 6 POINTS (UNABLE TO ACCEPT DR10/IN10)
Duties for this Class 2 Driving role will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that you comply with health and safety requirements at all times
- Take pride in the vehicle/cab as can be inspected regularly
- Operating the vehicle to the highest standard when representing the business
- Deliver goods to the correct Depot location in a timely manor
- Adhering to VOSA standards
- Loading and offloading of products
This customer values its staff, and fosters a team environment in which everyone helps out. This role will involve manual handling and loading and offloading goods to the vehicles, however support is always provided.
If you are interested in applying for this great ongoing opportunity, or you would like more information on other positions we have available, then please call 01793 380381 to speak with Aaron today!