TRANSPORT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
LEICESTER, GLENFIELD LE3
TEMP TO PERM
BE Recruitment are working with an international parcel sorting company based in Glenfield, Leicester, LE3 which are looking to recruit a transport office administrator.
Duties will include:
- Answering the phones and assisting customers with any enquiries they might have
- Being the first point of contact for drivers when it comes to locating addresses and giving delivery instructions
- Administrative duties
- Ensuring paperwork is completed
- Assisting customers on a daily basis
- Implementing health and safety policies as well as security policies in order to maintain a safe working environment
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday – full flexibility is required due to the depot being operational 7 days a week
- 10:30am to 6:30pm
- £9.40 to £10 per hour
- Flexibility for holiday covers
- 2 years of office based experience preferably in transport operations or a knowledge of delivery service
- Attention to details as well as excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel essential
- Knowledge of geographical local area
- Administrator experience
DON’T WAIT APPLY NOW!
For more information please contact BE Recruitment Leicester
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.