BE Recruitment South are growing, and we are looking to add an experienced Recruitment Consultant to our team!
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to embark on a journey into the wonderful world of Recruitment!
This will be working with the HGV and INDUSTRIAL sectors!
- Fantastic starting salary for Trainee Recruitment Consultant (£2400- £28000 DOE)
- Car allowance (After completion of successful trial period)
- Uncapped monthly/quarterly commission scheme
- Genuine career progression available
- Fantastic working environment
- Early finish Fridays
- Summer awards ceremony and party (hosted by BE Recruitment)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Birthday day off!
- Team bonding activities and involvement in charity days and events
- Dress down Fridays and more!
As a Recruitment professional you will oversee a desk of clients based around the South West. You will service and grow this desk on a day to day basis ensuring that all of your clients needs are met and you are delivering excellent customer service to foster repeat business.
You will actively contribute to the growth of your desk by engaging with new customers, and building a fantastic relationship with them.
You will effectively resource candidates to meet the client’s criteria, through advertising, recruiting and networking to find the right candidate.
**This is a 360 role with business development targets**
You will enjoy competitiveness and cold calling to consultatively sell the services to new businesses to hit your financial targets and you will seek opportunities to cross sell the services of BE Recruitment consistently!
You will carry out these activities either face to face, over the telephone or with digital marketing.
You will use social media and various job platforms to advertise vacancies, search for candidates, build and scan databases and network with candidates.
You will pride yourself on your ability to build (and retain) strong working relationships with both clients and candidates.
You will plan, coordinate, and implement recruitment projects within budget, time line, and scope of the business.
You will easily build a rapport and develop relationships with your client base, to ensure you understand their business needs and requirements.
- Develop business by effectively, by cold calling to sell your services and build your client base
- To manage and retain a candidate database
- Keeping accurate records and working in accordance to Employment Legislation and best practice at all times
- To resource, advertise, screen to a pre select criteria as agreed with the customer, interview and place candidates into vacancies.
- Proactive customer service
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project’s progress
- To grow the market share of business from selling the services of your recruitment solutions to new and existing clients and maintain strong client relationships to maximise margins.
- Meet and exceed financial goals
- To be able to produce £20k in new business margins per year
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- 6 months min recruitment experience
- Strong customer service background
- Project planning and time management
- Strong verbal, written communication, and organisational skills
- Have your own transport and willing to travel and visit clients face to face
Working hours – Monday to Thursday 08.00 – 17.00
Early finish on Fridays!
If you are interested in applying for this role, or would like a confidential chat to find out more, please call Aaron on 01793 380381. Alternatively, please send your CV
“Recruitment” OR “Sales” OR “Recruitment Consultant” OR “Sales Consultant”