Job Description & Purpose
To support the growth of the business development focus, with effective resourcing activity resourcing candidates to meet the client’s criteria, through advertising, recruiting and placing candidates into job roles. To use social media to advertise vacancies, to search for candidates using job boards, the database and networking candidates to attract, retain and build strong working relationships. This will include planning, coordinating, and implementing recruitment projects within budget, time line, and scope. To build a rapport and develop relationships with the client base, to understand their business needs and requirements. To proactively develop the business levels with current and new clients, speculatively introducing new candidates to your designated client base; cold calling to consultatively sell the services to new businesses. To seek opportunities to cross sell the services of BE Recruitment. To independently sell the services either face to face, over the telephone or digital marketing. To help run an established temporary worker desk across 25 clients as an individual minimum requirement or significantly higher numbers as part of a team.
- Sales, Service and Interviewing.
- To manage and retain a candidate database of 20% of budgeted numbers
- Keeping accurate records and working in accordance to Employment Legislation and best practice
- To be able to produce and delivery KPIs to customers
- To resource, advertise, screen to a pre select criteria as agreed with the customer, interview and place candidates into vacancies.
- Proactive customer service
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project’s progress
- To grow the market share of business from selling the services of recruitment solutions to new and existing clients and maintain strong client relationships to maximise margins.
- To make sure Monday check-ins are carried out by on the phone by yourself or your team within 15 minutes of all clients start times
- To ensure every client is spoken to on Friday follow up calls and check temporary worker is checked by name
- To ensure timely 1st day checks are made with every worker to make sure they will be returning for their next shift
- Meet and exceed financial goals (Temps & Perms) annually in dependent upon the size of your desk
- To be able to produce £60 k in new business margins per year
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- To competently learn and demonstrate BE systems – TempID, Broadbean and Citation.
- £22,000 to £25,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Monday to Friday 0800 – 1700.
- On call service (out of hours).
- 1 year min recruitment experience
- Strong customer service background
- Project planning and time management
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills
- Own transport and willing to travel and visit clients face to face
If this sounds like the role for you please APPLY NOW and a member of our Leicester team will be in touch
If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.