REACH TRUCK DRIVERS NEEDED
TEMP TO PERM
BE Recruitment are currently recruiting for 4 x FLT Reach Truck Drivers to work on behalf of our food distribution client in the Sparkbrook are of Birmingham
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
The environment is a 15m high, 7 level, 3000 pallet, modern warehousing space. The fleet consists of Toyota reach forklifts for put away/replenishment & counterbalance trucks for goods in/out.
- Put away: 75 per shift along with Space management
- Replenishment: Stock rotation, Min/Max shelf targets
- Picking: Just In Time full pallet picking in conjunction with Fulfilment
For those that take the core tasks in their stride, there is ample opportunity to step-up & become a core part of the Warehouse Management team, who look at Demand Planning, Bulk Management & SKU Rationalisations from an Operation Perspective.
This is a challenging role in a fast moving environment & this role should only be applied for by individuals with at least 1 years experience in a similar, food based environment
Working hours and pay
- Monday to Saturday (40 hours per week)
- 9:30am to 6pm
- £10 per hour
This unique role provides each candidate with key challenges to help you grow, including:
Foundation Skills – can you complete these in record time:
– Manual Handling, Health & Safety (Level 1), Food Safety (Level 1)
Product Knowledge – how many can you learn:
– 3000+ Key lines & a total of 9000+ lines to master
Fulfilment – the key to delivering great customer service:
– Multi-temperature, multi sector approaches to learn & specialise
Replenishment – learn industry best practice:
– Cascade & WMS orientated – pick the right one for each product
Goods In & Delivery – A great work out for those want to stay active
– Can you join a team & beat the company record for delivery & unloading?
DON’T WAIT APPLY NOW!!
If your interested in this vacancy please don’t hesitate to get in touch with BE Recruitment today by emailing your C.V accordingly and one of the team will get back to you.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.