Rotary Screen Printer (MHM Machines)
Day shifts: 8.30am to 4.30pm
Overtime available and pay premium
Immediate start available
- Experience using an automatic screen printing machine (Preferably MHM Machines)
- Have proven experience working within the printing industry.
- Ideally have a some knowledge of textile screen printing machinery and techniques.
- Production of printed garments promptly and precisely to the customers’ requirement.
- Work within the guidelines of printing and produce quality prints
- Basic machine and colour mixing knowledge.
- Good communication skills, friendly and outgoing personality
- An eye for detail and a high level of focus.
- Remain calm under pressure & show pro-active fix it attitude.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Quick learner that can work on own initiative.
- Screen Print Machine operation and maintenance
- Carry out reasonable requests from Line Managers and Directors
- Prioritise workload effectively and deliver tasks on time every time
- Understand and manage personal performance on a daily basis
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain product knowledge.
- Comply with all aspects of Health & Safety policies and procedures
- To keep a safe, tidy and clean place of work for you, other employees and visitors.
Immediate interview available so please contact Lucy @ BE Skilled & Engineering Leicester on 07966339795, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV direct
Be Recruitment Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified otherwise.