BE Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer on a permanent contract for our clients flagship site in Kettering.
The duties of the Maintenance Engineer are as follows:
- Conduct regular preventive maintenance activities as scheduled by the maintenance system
- Assist in the preparation of preventive maintenance records
- Ensure safety checks on all machinery are conducted and records maintained
- Respond to machine breakdowns to minimise plant downtime
- Install and commission new and current equipment where required
- Liaise with on- site contractors where required
- Procure and maintain spares lists for all equipment
- Maintain all reactive/preventive records on all machinery and equipment using the maintenance system
- Carry out other duties as required by the needs of the business where skills and training allow
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within an automotive manufacturing environment
- IT literate including proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Good literacy and numeracy
- At least 2 years’ experience within a maintenance/facilities environment
- Knowledge of leather and other cover materials
- Monday to Thursday from 8am to 5pm and Friday from 8am to 2pm
- Between £35,000 per annum
If the above sound interesting please apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.