BE Recruitment South are growing, and we are looking to add an experienced Recruitment Consultant to our team!
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to embark on a journey into the wonderful world of Recruitment!
This will be working with the HGV and INDUSTRIAL sectors!
- Fantastic starting salary for Trainee Recruitment Consultant (£21000 – £23500 DOE)
- Car allowance (After completion of successful trial period)
- Early finish Fridays
- Summer awards ceremony and party (hosted by BE Recruitment)
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Uncapped commission
- Team bonding activities and involvement in charity days and events
- Dress down Fridays and more!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, You’ll also benefit from in-house training and the tools and technological support to make that hard-hitting impact. This will include training to ensure you can actively generate business with out outbound business development activities, and to service your clients and meet their requirements at all times to the best standard.
You will effectively resource candidates to meet the client’s criteria, through advertising, recruiting and networking to find the right candidate.
**This is a 360 role involving servicing and developing clients and sales activity to generate new business**
You will use social media and various job platforms to advertise vacancies, search for candidates, build and scan databases and network with candidates.
You will pride yourself on your ability to build (and retain) strong working relationships with both clients and candidates.
You will receive the training that will enable you to plan, coordinate, and implement recruitment projects within budget, time line, and scope of the business.
You will easily build a rapport and develop relationships with your client base, to ensure you understand their business needs and requirements.
You will enjoy competitiveness and cold calling to consultatively sell the services to new businesses to hit your financial targets and you will seek opportunities to cross sell the services of BE Recruitment consistently!
You will carry out these activities either face to face, over the telephone or with digital marketing.
- Develop business by effectively, by cold calling to sell your services and build your client base
- To manage and retain a candidate database of 20% of budgeted numbers
- Keeping accurate records and working in accordance to Employment Legislation and best practice
- To resource, advertise, screen to a pre select criteria as agreed with the customer, interview and place candidates into vacancies.
- Proactive customer service
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project’s progress
- To grow the market share of business from selling the services of your recruitment solutions to new and existing clients and maintain strong client relationships to maximise margins.
- Meet and exceed financial goals
- To be able to produce £20k in new business margins per year
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- 3-6 months min recruitment experience
- Strong customer service background
- Project planning and time management
- Strong verbal, written communication, and organisational skills
- Have your own transport and willing to travel and visit clients face to face
Working hours – Monday to Thursday 08.00 – 17.00
Early finish on Fridays!
If you are interested in applying for this role, or would like a confidential chat to find out more, please call Aaron on 01793 380381. Alternatively, please send your CV