Be Recruitment Swindon are currently recruiting for multiple online order picker’s to work with a retail giant in the Swindon area!
These are part-time roles (AM), working in store picking customers orders for the home delivery service! These are 4 hour shifts, daily.
This is a fantastic opportunity for students or anyone looking to pick up extra work as we get closer to Christmas!
Benefits of the Online order picker driver role:
- Hourly rate is not age dependent
- Monday to Friday with additional overtime optional
- Part time work
- 28 days paid annual leave
Shifts available for the Online order picker Role:
- Monday to Friday 04.00 am – 10.00 am (some weekend work available also)
Duties for this Online order picker role will include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately pick orders as directed by hand held terminal (training provided)
- Lifting goods of up to 15kg
- Replacing products with Like for Like if requested product is unavailable
- Communicating with colleagues at all levels
- Stock replenishment
- General Hygiene duties
Rates of pay and hours for the Online order picker role:
- £11.00 per hour
- 04.00 am – 08.00 am (Part time)
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity, then please call 01793380381 and ask to speak with Aaron or Louis today!