HR Manager Required!
BE Recruitment are currently looking for a HR Manager to join one of our clients in LE4 area in Leicester.
Day to day may include:
- To provide a comprehensive, professional, and effective HR service to the business ensuring matters are dealt with appropriately, in accordance with Company practices and procedures and lead to employee satisfaction, staff development and talent retention
- To provide high quality professional advice and support to managers and employees for all HR related matters
- To work with managers to assess the skills and knowledge within the business and determine what training is needed to grow and retain these skills. To ensure that staff development plans are in place for all employees and to promote the culture of learning and development across the business
- To undertake specialist and general HR tasks as required and appropriate to the role and to co-ordinate and prioritise the work of the department
Working shifts and pay:
- Monday – Friday
- Flexible – 8:30-17:00 (potential 2 days a week work from home available after probation period)
- £40,000 – £45,000 (Dependant on experience)
Requirements & Experience:
- Qualified to CIPD level 5 or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a HR lead in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Experience in a supervisory capacity
- Experience of providing advice in relation to HR policies, procedures, and employment law
- Excellent verbal communication skills, articulate, well-spoken and with a personable manner
- High degree of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise department workload
- Able to work as a team member and form effective working relationships with colleagues, managers, employees and third parties
- Self-organised, able to work independently and cope with a variety of simultaneous tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written communication skills at all levels
- Computer literate and numerate – Including all standard MS Office programs
- Willing to undertake training as part of continuous development
- Ability to develop innovative ideas and solutions
- Experience of using Tensor software
Please apply if interested, and one our team will be in touch!
If you haven’t heard back from us within 3 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.