Be Recruitment (South) Ltd are currently recruiting for C+E Class 1 Drivers to carry out Night distribution work for a Swindon based distribution centre. This is a trunking role that involves running depot to depot with no handball involved!
Benefits of the role:
- Monday to Friday or Sunday to Thursday (Night shift)
- £17.00 per hour
- Opportunity to go permanent after a successful trial period
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Discounted Canteen
- On-site parking
- Refer a friend bonus available
Rates of pay and hours for Class 1 Night Trunking driver
- Start times available between 17.45pm – 22.00pm
- No weekend work – unless chosen as optional overtime
- Full UK driving licence.
- CPC card.
- Tacho card.
- Newly passed drivers welcome
Duties for this Class 1 Driving role will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that you comply with health and safety requirements at all times
- Take pride in the vehicle/cab as can be inspected
- Operating the vehicle to the highest of standard
- Deliver goods to the correct Depot location in a timely manor
- Adhering to VOSA standards
If you are interested in applying for this great ongoing opportunity, or you would like more information, then please call 01793380381 to speak with Aaron today.