Job Title: Cleaner x 20
Location: Skegness, Ingoldmells
Contract Type: Temporary to Permanent
Hours: Part Time 16 hours per week: Monday 10am to 5pm and Friday 10am to 5pm
Pay Rate: £13.62 Umbrella OR £10.50 PAYE
Immediate starts available
Our client based in Ingoldmells, Skegness require multiple cleaners on a part-time basis.
This award winning holiday park hosts 1700 rooms and 1500 staff and due to expansion, they are now looking to add additional cleaning staff to the company.
You will be cleaning accommodation and ensuring apartments are clean, tidy and left in high standards.
Training provided on a 4 day in-house course in first week (paid), as well as receiving certificates for handling certain chemicals.
This is potentially a long-term role with progression opportunities.
- Well established company, in business for over 50 years
- Huge family holiday park
- Friendly team, training and guidance given from day 1
- Long term opportunities available
- Free Parking, bus accessible, great beach location
- Day Shifts, part time 2 days per week (Monday and Friday) – full time available if required
- Rubbish Removal
- Changing bedsheets
- Clean toilets
- Remove grease
- Replace lost/broken items
- Clean 4 to 6 apartments per day depending on type of room
- Mobile phone, key card and cleaning trolley as well as PPE provided (need own safety shoes)
- Immediate start available
- Experience in a similar role – can be demanding physically
- High level of customer service, you will sometimes communicate with holidaymakers
- Physically fit, can be lots of walking and bending down to change sheets etc
- Ideally looking for a longer-term role
- Low price food in staff canteen, hot meals
- When permanent, free day passes (use of swimming pool, funfair, arcade, shows etc)
- Discounted breaks
Immediate interview available so please contact Jack @ BE Recruitment Leicester, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV direct
Be Recruitment Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified otherwise.