Contract Type: Permanent / Temp to Perm
Hours: Rotating shifts AM and PM
Pay Rate up to £10.50 / ph.
Immediate start available
- Operate machines in line with agreed production times and customer drawing specifications
- Select correct tooling, fixtures and programs from the job setting sheets
- Produce quality components in line with customer specifications and tolerances
- Inspect and measure components using a variety of gauges to correct standards
- Conversant reading engineering drawings
- Comply with all Company Health, Safety and Environmental rules and procedures
- Previous experience operating machines CNC machines
- Knowledge of FANUC controls
- Attention to detail key
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- A long term / ongoing work
- A blend of training to help your career development within engineering industry.
- Free parking
- Exciting work environment
Immediate interview available so please contact Lucy @ BE Skilled & Engineering Leicester, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV direct
Be Recruitment Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.