BE Recruitment are working with a food production company based in Tamworth and are looking to recruit Factory Nightshift Cook Room Operatives.
Please note this role requires working in a food production environment and dealing with meat (PORK)
***Please do not apply for this job if you can not work with PORK products!****
Duties will include:
- Working with cooking machines (industrial fryers)
- Working in a very hot & noisy environment
- Working with Raw Pork & Cooked Pork Products
- Heavy lifting involved
- Required to work to very high food standards to stop cross contamination
- Fast Paced Environment
- Working to daily production targets
- Repetitive work
- Using a thermometer to check temperature of cooking oils hourly
- Must be able to work well in a team and on own
- Ability to work very well under your own initiative
- Must comply with ALL site H&S rules
Days/Hours & Pay Rate:
- Sunday – Thursday
- 10:00pm – 6:30am
- £13 per hour upto £19.50 with overtime. Paid 40 hours per week.
- Used to working in a similar role before and experience using large industrial fryers
- Physically fit
- Can lift items upto 25kgs
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW
For more information, please contact BE Recruitment Ltd Tamworth
If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful, however, please look at other roles we have to see if they are more suitable.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of race, sex, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.