Job Title: Fettler
Location: LE4, Leicester
Contract Type: Temporary to Permanent
Hours: Nights: 4pm to 2.30am Monday to Thursday
Pay Rate: £11.50 p/h PAYE
Immediate start available
Our client based in the LE4 area, require a skilled Fettler to work on sub work, production-based mild steel.
You will need to have experience working on different types of metals, using hand tools and grinders to make good the welding work.
This is potentially a long-term role with progression opportunities. Overtime available.
- Well established company leading the way in its industry
- Modern and clean facility with access to specialist tools and equipment
- Friendly team
- Long term opportunities available
- Night shifts 4pm to 2.30am Monday to Thursday
- £11.50 p/h PAYE
- Fettling using hand tools and grinders
- Free parking
- Immediate start available
- Long term role
- Experienced Fettler
- Team player who can work at a fast pace with quality being key
- Previous experience working with hand tools, grinders and sander belts
Immediate interview available so please contact Jack @ BE Skilled & Engineering Leicester, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV direct
Be Recruitment Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified otherwise.