Contract Type: Permanent / Temp to Perm
Hours: Rotating shifts Days and Nights (6.00-6.00)
Pay Rate up to 15.00/ph
Immediate start available
- To ensure that inks are prepared ahead of all planned print job start dates
- Reading job specification sheets.
- General housekeeping of ink stores, plate room and print areas.
- Following DSEAR control procedures (H&SDOC 47)
- Health and safety and any other reasonable request within trained capabilities Comply with all Company Health, Safety and Environmental rules and procedures
- A knowledge of Flexographic Printing.
- Setting up Flexo Print Machines for printing on plastic packaging
- Good eye for detail
- Ideally looking for a longer-term position
- Ability to work under pressure and to timescales
Immediate interview available so please contact Lucy @ BE Skilled & Engineering Leicester on 07966339795, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV direct
Be Recruitment Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.