IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
WORKING HOURS(Rotating Shift 6am -2pm and 2pm – 10pm)
TEMP TO PERM POSITION AFTER 12 WEEKS
BE Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative/ Pallet Repairers for our client in Coalville area.
Ideal candidate must have previous experience working with hand and power tools and be happy to work in a fast-paced environment.
It is physically demanding job but at the same time very rewarding (overtime and performance bonus available).
Hours of Work and Pay:
- £10.50 Per Hour + £0.75 per hour attendance and performance Bonus
- Monday to Friday Rotating Shift 6am -2pm and 2pm – 10pm
- Overtime Available
- Inspect and repair wooden pallets in a fast-paced environment
- Operating a pneumatic nail gun and reciprocating saw in accordance with specification and safe operating procedures (SOP) in line with risk assessments
- Adhering to strict Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Attention to detail
- Required PPE throughout working shift
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Long term work / permanent work
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.