Pay: £11 /hour plus £2.75 per hour bonus paid monthly
Rotating Shifts AM and Nights – 4 on 4 off:
- Day Shifts 6am – 6pm
- Night shift 6pm – 6am
Immediate start available
- To ensure the smooth running of the conversion machinery is maintained.
- Reading job specification sheets.
- Setting up machine to run job.
- Reporting and equipment malfunctions and quality issues.
- Ensuring any equipment malfunctions and quality issues.
- Ensuring target output is achieved with excellent quality compliance to customer requirements quality standards.
- Accurate documentation to be kept on all jobs.
- To assist trainees and other team members
- General housekeeping, palletisation of finished goods, checking polymer types coincide with job sheet and custom requirements.
Immediate interview available so please contact Anete 01164826500, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV direct
Be Recruitment Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.