Maintenance Engineer Needed!
BE Recruitment are working with a leading automotive company, based in Coventry, and they are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their existing team. This is a permanent role from day 1 and is not agency work.
Day to day duties will include:
- Conducting regular preventative activities as scheduled by the maintenance system
- Ensure safety checks on all machinery are conducted and records maintained
- Respond to machine breakdowns to minimise downtime
- Install and commission new and current equipment where required
- Managing and developing an apprentice
- Fault find electrical/mechanical issues and rectify the root causes
Skills and experience:
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings is essential
- Ability to fault find on electrical and mechanical machinery is essential
- A full UK drivers licence is essential
- You must be IT literate in Microsoft applications
- An apprenticeship in either electrical or mechanical discipline is desirable
Hours of work/Pay rate:
- You will be working 07.00-15.30 Monday to Friday
- £35,000 – £40,000 per annum dependant on experience
- This is a full time role from day 1 and is not agency work
To apply, please send your CV in the first instance
If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however please look at other roles we have to see if they are more suitable.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age