BE Recruitment Ltd are working in partnership with a leading engineering client, based in Nottinghamshire, and they are recruiting for a Marketing Co-Ordinator to join their existing team.
Job Role – Main responsibilities for Marketing Co-ordinator
- Plan, develop and implement content across key digital marketing channels including social media, e-mail, printed marketing materials, company website.
- Good understanding and experience of LinkedIn as well as all other social media channels.
- Use and be proficient with analytic tools to continually measure and report on effectiveness of digital marketing channels to improve performance predominately through Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Be able to Manage large and multiple google ad campaigns.
- Be entirely responsible for the website (all aspects) Marketing performancebrandcompany image and led generation
- Maintain, update, and develop website and content.
- Plan and co-ordinate the business presence at events, exhibition, and online conferences and on occasion attend such events.
- Create and maintain a library of corporate and product images for use across all promotional channels.
- Ensure all Global documents and materials used are on brand and uniform across all channels.
- Write and publish news feed articles including case studies, company, and industry news.
- Assist with company product literature including datasheets and marketing material.
- Pro-active enquiry generation through targeted sector marketing.
- Other sales/marketing activities as requested.
If you are interested, and wish to work in a friendly and truly great team, please APPLY NOW
For more information, please contact BE Recruitment on 01827 488 012 to speak with the team.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.