Job Title: Marketing Executive – Events
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Pay Rate: £32,000 per annum
Immediate interview and start
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Events company on a permanent basis.
My client facilitates ‘Meet The Buyer’ events. This means they host many events per years and invite Buyers from different industries such as Healthcare, Hospitality and Logistics. These events are facilitated and hosted by our client and the Buyers will be looked after by them also.
- Update, design and maintain Buyer & Supplier lists for prospecting to new clients
- Send out sector specific emails through the email platform ActiveCampaign
- Manage and distribute all inbound enquiries to the sales team
- Develop a content strategy and grow the database of clients
- Manage and create the design and print of the official forum booklet and manage print deadlines in line with sales team deadlines
- Use LinkedIn Business Managers to target, Owners Directors, and Procurement Managers through paid advertising
- Manage all print collateral and design with printer company
- Work with the Managing Director on updating the website design and content
- Design and develop new brochures for forums
- Design forum banners and LinkedIn Banners for sales staff
- Work on and develop an internal communications strategy
- Liaise with the London office on updates
- Collate feedback from delegates to produce rich content
- Created sub brands to define the different sectors worked within.
Key skills needed:
- Microsoft excel eg master revenue sheet, able to implement formulas
- Canva, Photoshop
- Social media, LinkedIn mainly
- Email marketing platform used – ActiveCampaign
- CMS – WIX
- CRM – Filemaker pro
- Adobe suite, Adobe Forms
- Google Analytics, Adwords, GoogleMyBusiness.
- Permanent role
- Day shifts, office based
- £32k salary, negotiable DOE
- Travel/Expenses if attending events
Immediate interview available so please contact us @ BE Skilled & Engineering Leicester, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV direct
Be Recruitment Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified otherwise.