Job Title: MIG Welder
Location: LE4, Barkby Road area
Contract Type: Temporary to Permanent
Hours: Days 7.30 to 4.15 mon to thurs and finish @ 12 friday
Pay Rate: £13.00 to £13.50 p/h PAYE
Overtime Available – time and a half after 38hrs
Immediate start available
Our client based in the Barky Road, LE4 area, require skilled MIG Welders to work on sub work, production-based welding.
No fabrication is required but you will need to have experience working on different types of batch, box sections, mild steel 2mm to 3mm.
This business has been established many years and they specialise in small to medium subcontract work.
This is potentially a long-term role with progression opportunities. Overtime available.
· Well established company leading the way in its industry
· MIG 2mm to 3mm
· Mild Steel
· Modern and clean facility with access to specialist tools and equipment
· Friendly team
· Long term opportunities available
- MIG Welding
- Overtime available after 38hrs at time and a half
- Free parking
- Immediate start available
- Long term role
- Experienced MIG Welder
- Capable of working on various projects
- Team player who can work at a fast pace with precision being key
- Previous experience working with Mild Steel 2mm
Immediate interview available so please contact Jack @ BE Skilled & Engineering Leicester, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV direct
Be Recruitment Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified otherwise.