TRANSPORT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
BE Recruitment are working with an leading distribution company which are looking to recruit a transport office administrator.
Duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for drivers when it comes to locating addresses and giving delivery instructions
- Administrative duties
- Brief and debrief drivers
- Ensuring paperwork is completed
- Implementing health and safety policies as well as security policies in order to maintain a safe working environment
Hours of work:
18:00 – 06:00
- 1 years of office based experience preferably in transport operations or a knowledge of delivery service
- Attention to details as well as excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel essential
- Knowledge of geographical local area
- Administrator experience
DON’T WAIT, APPLY NOW!
For more information please contact BE Recruitment Tamworth – Ask for Matt/Rich
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.