Full Time / Permanent role
Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Immediate start available
Our client is a well-established and successful engineering, family run business in Leicester, currently seeking a new Office Manager
Working in small, friendly, and busy office you will be responsible for the genera, day to day operations of the company office.
- To be accountable for the efficient running of the office.
- General office tasks, including reception duties, switchboard, answering emails
- Being first point of contact for the office
- Ordering of office stationery and cleaning materials.
- Updating and maintaining the franking machine
- Attend H&S meetings and follow up on actions as required.
- Attend and record HR meetings as required and retain HR records
- Carry out induction training for new employees including H&S training
- Raise and send purchase orders as required.
- Enter new parts and operation details onto internal database as well as order parts online as required
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an administration role.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced in dealing with confidential work
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Capability to communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to prioritise work and multitask
- Experience of using in-house databases (Desirable)
Immediate interview available so please contact Lucy @ BE Skilled & Engineering Leicester on 07966339795, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV direct
Be Recruitment Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.