Offline CNC Programmer
Day shifts: flexible hours between 7.30am and 6.00pm
Salary: £33K per annum
Immediate interview and start available
- Offline Programmer – Produce 3 and 5 axis CNC programs with supporting documentation from both 2D drawings and 3D models
- Use of EDGECAM and CREAO software
- Produce 3D model data from 2D drawings where model data is required but not available from the customer
- Ensure all programs are stored and managed correctly and in line with company procedure.
- Produce setting sheets, tool, fixture information etc, and ensure all required manufacturing information is available to operators etc
- Plan and program machining methods for components.
- Assist Planning with manufacturing best process and operation layout.
- Design any tooling/fixtures to aid the efficient manufacture of precision parts
- Communicate with shop floor staff, management and customers to resolve engineering problems
- Ensure online programming modifications are captured and stored correctly for future use.
- Assist with questions from shop floor staff and support/improve upon ongoing live work
- Adhere to health and safety requirements
- Comply with quality and regulatory standards
- Perform any other duties within your capabilities as directed by the Company
- Strive to improve cutting and manufacturing times on previously completed requirements.
- previous experience of programming using EDGECAM and CREAO software
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Good communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Competitive Salary: £33K per annum
- Permanent work
- A blend of training to help your career development within engineering industry.
- Free parking
- Exciting work environment
Immediate interview available so please contact Lucy @ BE Skilled & Engineering Leicester on 07966339795, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV direct
Be Recruitment Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified otherwise.