BE Recruitment are working with a food distribution company, you will be required to order pick products for delivery to stores and these roles may become permanent after a successful trial period
Duties will include:
* Order picking in a chilled environment
* General house keeping
Hours of work:
* You will have the choice of working either full time hours, on a 5 out of 7 rota /Sunday to Thursday/ Monday to friday
You will have the choice of working either:
* 09.00 to 18.00, 14.00 to 22.00, 18.00 to 02.00 or 22.00 to 06.00
* On week days you will be paid £10.03 per hour rising to £11.58 per hour after 22.00. -higher rates over the weekend
* Overtime is paid after 42 hours are worked rate is 1.25X
A £250 bonus is also paid after your 6th week of service and so long as you have achieved the sites average pick rate.
Other benefits include:
Free On-site parking
28 days Paid Annual Leave (pro-rata)
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW
For more information please contact BE Recruitment (Tamworth)
If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.