BE Recruitment are currently looking for a Samples Administrator to start ASAP for our prestigious client based in Birmingham (B11)
Overview and Objectives of the Position:
Processing sales and purchase orders and returns efficiently, working to tight deadlines, adapting to the various demands of the role. Liaising with suppliers and hauliers daily to ensure the most cost-effective method of supply is achieved. Providing clear and concise communication to our customers from order receipt to supply, regularly updating them on their orders progress.
Internal Departments – (such as but not limited to) Sales Support Team, Samples, Warehouse
- Area Sales Managers
- Management & Senior Management Team
- Managing the Sales Inbox with enquiries from the sales email and Website, distributing Sales enquiries to the rest of the Sales Team using SAP Business One and Glenigans Portal
- Responsible for daily outgoing UK parcels for Sample Dept and business, using the DPD Portal
- Arranging cost effective haulage for Samples Dept and business of mini pallets, either next day or same day as required.
- Responsible for outgoing international business documents and parcels with FedEx
- Keeping track of parcel deliveries via haulier portals, DPD or Fedex, obtaining POD’s where necessary, liaising with these hauliers regarding ETA’s and delivery problems where required.
- Gaining quotations for UK & International consignments, imports and exports with FedEx and TNT, offering the most cost-effective solutions internally.
- Booking imports and exports with FedEx or TNT
- Checking Invoices for Finance Controller for FedEx and TNT
- Placing accurate marketing & sample department orders at suppliers
- Arranging groupage transport collections of marketing and sample department stock orders from suppliers, in a timely manner
- Monitoring and organising (where necessary) incoming Area Sales Manager sample requests from suppliers, effectively communicating with Area Sales Managers and their Sales Support on the samples progress.
- Maintaining accurate manifest and delivery records on all transportation and goods, including updating Filemaker with tracking numbers.
- Handling and distributing incoming post, as well as franking outgoing post.
- Basic administration for the Samples Department as and when required
- Carry out further tasks as may from time to time be delegated to you by your manager
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to motivate and encourage staff, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts ranging from executive to administrative levels, and to produce effective summaries and reports as required
- Highly motivated self-starter, with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and critical attention to detail
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- High degree of personal integrity and professional accountability
- Experience in a similar previous role
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Birmingham B11, UK
Hours of work:-
– Monday to Friday 0800 – 1700
-Temp to Perm opportunity available for the Right Candidate
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW
For more information please contact BE Recruitment Tamworth
If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.