Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Day shifts Monday to Friday
- £30000 to £35000 basic dependant on experience
- +bonus +benefit
- Free City Centre Parking Pass
- Rapid growth opportunities
- Immediate start available
Based in our fabulous new city-centre offices, BE Recruitment are looking to add another key member to our flourishing industrial team.
Established in just 2018, BE Recruitment have gone from strength to strength. Surviving a pandemic and coming out the other side in a stronger position is no easy feat! This is all down to the experience and capabilities of our 20 strong team of recruiters, spread across 2 x locations in Tamworth and Leicester. By joining our company, you be part of something new, innovative, and forward-thinking. This is what makes us successful. BE embraces new technology in a positive way which helps make the recruitment process for all clients and candidates easy and efficient, whilst also using old fashioned tried and tested recruitment techniques to give their clients and candidates the service they deserve.
You will be working alongside some of the best talent on the market, supplying skilled engineers and technical staff across the Midlands. Temporary and Permanent.
We welcome applications of all experience; Are you an already established recruiter looking for more autonomy with an up-and-coming business? Are you new to recruitment and just want to discuss some of the many benefits we can offer? Either way, let’s talk!
- To support the growth of the business development focus, with effective resourcing activity resourcing candidates to meet the client’s criteria, through advertising, recruiting, and placing candidates into job roles.
- To use social media to advertise vacancies, to search for candidates using job boards, the database and networking candidates to attract, retain and build strong working relationships. This will include planning, coordinating, and implementing recruitment projects within budget, timeline, and scope.
- To build a rapport and develop relationships with the client base, to understand their business needs and requirements.
- To proactively develop the business levels with current and new clients, speculatively introducing new candidates to your designated client base; cold calling to consultatively sell the services to new businesses.
- To seek opportunities to cross-sell the services of BE Recruitment.
- To independently sell the services either face to face, over the telephone or through digital marketing.
- Experience in a similar B2B and B2C sales-type Role
- Strong customer service background
- Great project planning and time management
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills
- Own transport due to client visits as/when required
2022 is a fantastic time to join BE, with exciting things happening across the board and major growth phases ahead – what have you got to lose? Get in touch!
Immediate interview available so please contact us @ BE Skilled & Engineering Leicester, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV direct
Be Recruitment Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified otherwise.