Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with an early finish of 1pm on Friday
Pay Rate: £55,000 to £60,000+ per annum doe +bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an automotive client based in Kettering as a Software Developer on a permanent basis. You will need a deep understanding of coding and software development.
Based in our client’s OEM Automotive manufacturing unit, you will be dealing with many varied IT tasks daily and implementing software upgrades. They have 2 sites in the UK (Coventry and Kettering), based out of Kettering you will ultimately be supporting both sites.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Script Writing – ERP/MRP
- Day-to-day coding
- Electronic Data Changes
- Proceeding sales orders
- Developing and improving the existing database
- Communicating with 3rdparties
You will need an understanding of:
- .Net Framework Webforms
- Scanning APPS
- Microsoft Message Q
- Develop new and Maintaining Systems
- Skilled Developer
- Flexibility to travel to other sites if required
- Understanding of coding as well as experience using sequel server and C-Sharp.net and Support ++
- Extensive experience in coding/dev due to being a Senior role
- Ability to adapt when necessary
- A driving license and a car would be desirable as you might be required to travel to other sites
Pay and Working hours:
- Pay up to £60k per annum
- Working Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with an early finish of 1pm on Friday
- Potential WFH is available
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business in a much sought-after sector – apply now on the details below!
Immediate interview available so please contact us @ BE Skilled & Engineering Leicester, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV direct Be Recruitment Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified otherwise.