BE Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Trainee Food Production Manager to work on behalf of our food distribution client in the Sparkbrook area of Birmingham
Our client is looking for home grown talent of somebody who is looking to take the next step if the food production experience leading into management. Somebody who is work ready to take on responsibility and lead a team on a food production line.
Still interested to learn more. Then read on.
The role is:
Working for a well-established food provider to cash and carry outlets and restaurants across the midlands. Full training will be given to the person that shows the skills and desire to advance their own working career.
- Working on and offline to ensure production targets are always met
- Working hands on at times with all line related tasks
- Manage production targets across a small team
- Training staff
- Completing daily performance reports and present to Director
- Manage staff rota / absenteeism / holidays
What ideal skills are we looking for in a candidate?
- Good interpersonal skills
- Outside the box thinking style
- Previous team supervising skills
- Excellent understanding of the food production and food supply industry
- Well organised
- Multi language communication skills would be huge advantage.
- Ability to excel working in a team environment
- Can do attitude
- Monday – Friday 09:30 – 18:00 pm (Overtime will be expected to be worked at various times)
- Expected start date: ASAP
- Salary: £9.75 per hour. This will increase once full training programme completed
Are you a “foodie”? Are you looking for an opportunity with a smaller but fast-growing organisation where you can actually stand out and make a difference? If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
DONT WAIT APPLY NOW!
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.