Warehouse Operative (lates) – 39 hours
Salary £11.27 up-to £14.09 with OT (Plenty OT available)
Monday – Friday 13:00 – 21:15- (you must be able to commit to working 5 shifts per week)
Start date: Immediate for the right person
To join as a Warehouse Operative, experience isn’t needed. More importantly, you’ll have an eye for detail and the right attitude to thrive in a fast-paced culture. You’ll also need to be comfortable in a cool environment (provided is a free thermal uniform to keep you warm) and be physically fit, able to lift weights of up to 25kg.
- Picking food and drink items into cage locations by hand
- Able to work from manual pick documents
- Working in both Chilled and Frozen Area
- You will need to be a dedicated team member with a Can-Do Attitude approach to work to get the job done and finished together
- Be reliable, committed and have a good work ethic
Our client will offer benefits such as:
- The opportunity to buy wholesale food at massively discounted prices
- Generous annual leave with option to buy more (when permanent)
- Heavily discounted quality food, hotels, and restaurants (when permanent)
- Reward, recognition, and referral schemes (when permanent)
- Cycle to work scheme (when permanent)
- Free on site parking with electric points
- A health and well-being programme to look after you.
For more information, please contact BE Recruitment Tamworth
If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.