BE Recruitment are working with a well-known Food Distribution Company and have secured a fantastic opportunity in 2022. The company is looking for experienced stock controllers to support their busy operations.
Are you in 2022!!!
Looking to Develop your career?
Our client as the UK industry leader, will offer job security and career progression together with the family feel and recognition that being part of our client local, friendly warehouse team brings. They will offer plenty of perks, a generous salary, realistic bonuses, and other financial rewards, you’ll enjoy the training and support to go as far as your ambition will take you.
Warehouse Operative (AM Fixed) – 06:00 – 14:30 Monday to Friday.
£10.88 per hour
Start date: Immediate for the right person
To join as a Stock Controller you’ll have an eye for detail and the right attitude to thrive in a fast-paced culture. You’ll also need to be comfortable in a cool environment (provided is a free thermal uniform to keep you warm) and be physically fit, able to lift weights of up to 25kg.
- You will support inventory control and best material flow practices on the production floor.
- Safely and efficiently control stock,execute regular stock audits, manage stock rotation and help with flow of products.
You will also be expected to comply with Food Safety Regulations and quality standards, and adhere to, and always uphold strict Health and Safety standards.
Who the Stock Controller is:
- Keen eye for detail and good mathematical skills
- Good organisational skills and a methodical approach to work
- Intermediate excel skills
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Practical knowledge and experience in an operational environment
- Quick and effective problem solver
- Work well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines
- Great sense of humour
Our client will offer benefits such as:
- The opportunity to buy wholesale food at massively discounted prices
- Generous annual leave with option to buy more (when permanent)
- Heavily discounted quality food, hotels, and restaurants (when permanent)
- Reward, recognition, and referral schemes (when permanent)
- Cycle to work scheme (when permanent)
- Free on site parking with electric points
- A health and well-being programme to look after you.
For more information, please contact BE Recruitment Tamworth
Call NOW on 01827 488012.
If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.