BE Recruitment Ltd are working in partnership with a leading engineering client, based in Nottinghamshire, and they are recruiting for 2x FLT drivers to join their existing team.
We have immediate starts available with hourly rates paying upto £11.44 per hour!
These are long term roles with a genuine opportunity to go permanent after a successful trial period!
The right candidate must hold a valid Forklift Counterbalance licence.
Benefits of the Forklift Counterbalance role:
- Hourly rate
- Great canteen and break out facilities
- Monday to Friday
Duties as a FLT Driver / General operative will include:
· Cut, mark and drill steel for welding/fabrication
· Assemble steel products
· Cut all timber battens, furrings, ply, chipboard and melamine etc for each job
· Notch battens out, using a router
· Produce ferrite tiles boards
· Palletise, wrap and clearly label the product when each job is completed
· Paint items made in the workshop, and wrap items when dry
· Assist with elements of fabrication when required
· Ensure drawings are signed off when each job is completed
· Be the main forklift driver for the warehouse.
· Crane operator – Desirable
· CSCS card holder – Desirable
· Place completed products in correct bay, ready for dispatch
· Assist in the loading/offloading lorries
· Sweep and tidy the warehouse / workshop and maintain the work area and tools to a high standard, with particular attention to Health and Safety requirements
· Be responsible for the return of tools/equipment when no longer needed
· Be responsible for, and comply with ISO9001 2015 standards at all times
· Work on on-site installations as and when required
· Work in team-focused spirit, helping to solve any issues together as a team
· Engage with a continual PDP (Personal Development Plan) with defined goals, as agreed with the Quality specialist
Hours of work for the FLT / General Operative
Pay rates for FLT / General Operative role:
£10.42 – 11.44 per hour dependant on experience
If you are interested, and wish to work in a friendly and truly great team, please APPLY NOW
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.